It's Convocation !
Happy Graduation and Congratulations!! I'm so sad and it contradicts the earlier statement. Everyone is so happy to graduate.
Full of emotions when I graduate today as 4 years of university life passed in just a twilight. Want to hug my parents and thank them for bringing me up and supporting me all these years. I think I will miss life as a student with all the freedom and no worries, friends as well as the campus. How how how? Only if I get to do post graduate studies then I would have another chance for convocation. Should I??
I regretted not taking as many photos become my family photo and some photos with friends or myself were so poorly taken. Neither have I went around the school to take photos :'(
Full of emotions when I graduate today as 4 years of university life passed in just a twilight. Want to hug my parents and thank them for bringing me up and supporting me all these years. I think I will miss life as a student with all the freedom and no worries, friends as well as the campus. How how how? Only if I get to do post graduate studies then I would have another chance for convocation. Should I??
I regretted not taking as many photos become my family photo and some photos with friends or myself were so poorly taken. Neither have I went around the school to take photos :'(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home