Mezzopianist

Monday, July 31, 2006

Weekend

Sat, I went for Gusto - 2nd dragonboat session at Kallang. I'm totally paralyzed after the activity. Right hand paralyzed due to badminton, left hand due to dragonboat, both legs due to the almost 20km MacRitchie Tree Top Walk.

Sun, I went for volunteer facilitation training session. We had a personality test. Hey you, do you want to draw out a mouse?
Have you drawn? Guess what I drew?
I drew a mouse from the front view with big ears, a face, body and tail without eyes and legs on the top page of the paper towards the left side. My 1st instinct is to draw something abstract. Karen drew a small Mickey Mouse face on top left hand corner of the page.... (to save paper). Lanhui drew a large Mickey Mouse face at the centre of the page with a body and tail. So cute... There were even volunteers who drew the computer mouse.

Here's the result of the personality test......
One who draws not the literal meaning of mouse, such as computer mouse and Mickey Mouse, are creative. Opps, I'm not. Cos I failed art...
One who draws a mouse on the top page is a dreamer while one who draws it at the bottom of the page is a down to earth person... Alamak, I am a dreamer. SY came by behind me and started laughing!!!! Am I in dreamland? Maybe, cos I want to get at least 2nd upper for my degree. Today, I went to count my grade and found that I just passed only. Gone case... Got to work doubly, triply and quadruply hard for final year!! Will have to miss Gusto when it's a month or so near to exams !!! Sorry everyone.
Next, one who draws the mouse with big ears is a good listener... Oh, the 3 of us - Karen, me and Lanhui are!!!
Anyone who draws the mouse with details such as eyes, legs and tails; is a detailed person which is Lanhui.
Lastly, anyone who draws the mouse in equal proportion is a balanced person.
What about you? Do you think is true??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home