9 - 10th Dec : Gusto 2D1N Year End Camp.
1st activity: hiking around Changi. I had a chance to visit the Old Changi Hospital, Johore Battery and Changi Chapel and Museum which were the checkpoints.
2nd to 3rd checkpoint is shorter. I didn't know there's Changi Museum other than the National Museum. As it's a museum, there's history behind it.
We left Changi Museum for the chalet and were greeted by mosquitoes bites.
Opps, they starting bbq fire without starters. All sorts of methods were used: Newspapers burn too easily, cannot be used to set up fire; a few drips of kerosene?? The smell is really unbearable. In the end, charcoal was burnt on stoves. I believe a lot of gas is wasted. Combustion's taking place, producing a lot of carbon dioxide.
The wooden seat was too hard and dawn broke before I could close my eyes. I went for morning walk myself around the chalet site. 早晨空气很清新, 感觉很爽快. Anyway, it's good exercise on a sunny morning.
Shortly after lunch, we break camp as the bus came early to fetch the students. I realised 1 thing: for this year's camps, we didn't had a chance for debrief.
2nd to 3rd checkpoint is shorter. I didn't know there's Changi Museum other than the National Museum. As it's a museum, there's history behind it.
We left Changi Museum for the chalet and were greeted by mosquitoes bites.
Opps, they starting bbq fire without starters. All sorts of methods were used: Newspapers burn too easily, cannot be used to set up fire; a few drips of kerosene?? The smell is really unbearable. In the end, charcoal was burnt on stoves. I believe a lot of gas is wasted. Combustion's taking place, producing a lot of carbon dioxide.
The wooden seat was too hard and dawn broke before I could close my eyes. I went for morning walk myself around the chalet site. 早晨空气很清新, 感觉很爽快. Anyway, it's good exercise on a sunny morning.
Shortly after lunch, we break camp as the bus came early to fetch the students. I realised 1 thing: for this year's camps, we didn't had a chance for debrief.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home